Utah RV Parks
Utah RV Parks and Campgrounds
RV parks in Utah offer great locations near many popular areas for tourism and outdoor recreation. These popular destination campgrounds are set up to handle every RV camping desire. From exclusive RV resorts, to basic service public campgrounds, there is something for everyone in Utah’s private RV parks.
Off Road RV Resort – Brand new RV park in Caineville, UT offering very large sites in a serene desert environment catering to self contained RV’s. Our shortest site is 100′ ft long and sites are at least 65′ ft apart. Full hookups including water, sewer, and 20/30/50 amp at every site. 32 sites on 110 acres of land with 1/4 mile of Fremont River access surrounded by BLM land. Highway 24 is a scenic byway leading to Capitol Reef National Park 20 min drive to the West. Natural stone fire pits, plenty of firewood to gather for free on the land, river walking trail, and peaceful quiet with excellent dark night sky viewing opportunities. Reservations can be made online and there is no need to stop or physically check in with the camp host or office. You can proceed directly to your reserved site.
Utah Private RV Park Locators
Utah RV parks are located just about everywhere in the state. The trick is to find one that meets your expectations, not disappoint you. To improve your odds of finding the right campground, we recommend researching Utah RV parks as much as possible. The following links will take you to the best information sources for finding RV parks and campgrounds in Utah.
- RV Camping Directories offer listings of most private and many public RV parks and campgrounds. These popular publications are a “Must Have” item for RV camping trips to unfamiliar places.
Utah RV Parks Internet Directories
There are many Internet campground directories available. There are often overlaps of Utah listings across web sites. We recommend the following web sites to find Utah RV parks…
- Good Sam Directory has their basic campground listings available in an online searchable format. After registration, you will have access to full Utah campground information including price range and rating.
- RV-Clubs.us – Utah has an extensive list of RV private RV parks. Campgrounds are listed by region and town, and every listing has an informational web page.
- Go Camping Utah is a statewide group of RV parks, resorts, and campgrounds. Clickable location map to help quickly find RV parks and campgrounds.
- RV Park Hunter exclusively lists only Utah RV parks with web sites and photos. Nicely designed web site with campgrounds listed by town in Utah.
- RVPark.com – Utah is a popular web site with RV park and campground listings. RV parks are listed by town with amenity lists, and links to web sites when available.
Discount RV Camping Associations
Utah RV parks can be affiliated with large nationwide organizations, and these organizations have well designed web sites that can help you locate their member RV parks. Some of these organizations offer discounted prices by becoming a member, while others offer location maps.
The best known RV park association is KOA (Kampgrounds of America), with campgrounds in Utah and every state. Their website is easy to navigate, and you can make reservations on line. With the KOA Value Kard, you receive a free KOA Directory & Road Atlas, free issue of Camping Life and 10% off daily campground registrations.
Happy Camper RV Camping Club offers 50% off nightly rates at affiliate parks in Utah. Membership is valid at over 1000 RV parks nationwide.
Good Sam RV Club is the nations largest RV camping club with many associated RV parks in Utah. Their yearly membership fee of $19 gets you a 10% RV camping discount at over 1700 affiliated parks, as well as magazine subscription, parts and service discounts, and other membership benefits.
Utah Public Campgrounds
RV camping in Utah’s public campgrounds is a great experience. Though most do not have the amenities that private RV parks have, some of the great RV camping locations in Utah are only available at public campgrounds. Utah RV Camping has information about finding Utah’s great public camping locations.